More Than Meets The Eye: A CSU Chico Diversity BlogMore Than Meets The Eye: A CSU Chico Diversity Blog is written by Tracy Butts, Chief Diversity Officer.
Unit Diversity Plans DueThe Big DayApril 16, 2012The big day is here.
- Queer Week, October 8-12, 2012
- Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching (CELT) Annual Conference
- October Diversity Events
- Fall 2012 Conversations on Diversity
- “Chico at its very best”: Reflections on the 2010 Diversity Summit
- An Opportunity Not to Be Missed: Women, Leadership, and Success Panel
- Diversity Academy 2011 Reflections
Category Archives: Institutional Vitality and Viability
April 16th, the deadline for unit diversity plans to be submitted to the Chief Diversity Officer, is well-nigh upon us. Need help with your unit diversity plans? Members of the President’s Diversity Council (PDC) will conduct a series of workshops … Continue reading
The President’s Diversity Council (PDC) serves as an advisory body to the President, members of Cabinet, and the CSU, Chico community. Its membership represents a broad cross-section of the university community (students, faculty, staff, and administration) and includes representation from … Continue reading
Need to contact a member of the PDC? President’s Diversity Council (PDC) Members Paul Zingg President email@example.com Tracy Butts Chief Diversity Officer firstname.lastname@example.orgCDO@csuchico.edu Tray Robinson Director of University Diversity Programs email@example.com Access and Success Gary McMahon (co-chair) Director, … Continue reading