More Than Meets The Eye: A CSU Chico Diversity BlogMore Than Meets The Eye: A CSU Chico Diversity Blog is written by Tracy Butts, Chief Diversity Officer.
Unit Diversity Plans DueThe Big DayApril 16th, 2012The big day is here.
- Queer Week, October 8-12, 2012
- Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching (CELT) Annual Conference
- October Diversity Events
- Fall 2012 Conversations on Diversity
- “Chico at its very best”: Reflections on the 2010 Diversity Summit
- An Opportunity Not to Be Missed: Women, Leadership, and Success Panel
- Diversity Academy 2011 Reflections
Tag Archives: pedagogy
Priority #3 of the Diversity Action Plan (DAP) is to “ensure that curricular and co-curricular programs foster diversity competencies and engagement” by integrating diversity and multiculturalism into courses, educational offerings, and co-curricular activities (Tasks 3.1 and 3.2); sponsoring workshops to … Continue reading